I’ve had many friends, family and colleagues ask me what I’m reading and listening to lately. I do tend to reference recent articles and podcasts that I’ve divulged in, so I suppose it makes sense. But it’s nice to know that people are actively listening and interested in the topics that I share, enough so to ask for more resources.
Because of these requests I’ve now cataloged a list of blogs and podcasts that I regularly visit with descriptions of how I perceive them. These resources are mainly lifestyle, creative, entrepreneurial and business in focus.
I’ve also linked to my Goodreads profile. One of my goals is to read 24 books this year (even thought I fell way short of my goals last year…) and I update my progress, add new “Want to Read” and “Read” books regularly.
Blogs (and publications)
- Design*Sponge – Design, décor, cooking, living, travel, pro-females in business and leadership
- Stupid Easy Paleo – Paleo and healthy cooking, simplifying your lifestyle, being the best and strongest you
- Financial Finesse – Tips and advice on how to conquer your personal finances and become financially stable
- Oh Joy – Design, décor, crafts and color
- dooce – Real life of a professional blogger who happens to be into really great design, photography, Paleo and fitness
- Social Media Today – The latest news and need-to-knows in social media for professionals and businesses
- Inc. – Small business and entrepreneurial support and advice, work/life happiness
- A Practical Wedding – Lifestyle, happiness, marriage and relationships, wedding planning
- Kapost – A plethora of content, digital and marketing advice and updates
- How I Built This – Interviews with innovators and entrepreneurs that share the story behind many businesses and brands we know and love
- Being Boss – Conversations with and about creative entrepreneurs, asking what really motivates them to take the plunge
- Harder to Kill Radio – Building a better, stronger, healthier and happier you, by Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- This American Life – A themed podcast with mini episodes built within that showcase all that’s going on in and around our country – good, bad and ugly
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris – Interviews with and conversation about mindfulness and meditation, a podcast by Dan Harris, author of 10% Happier the book and ABC newsman
- Check out and follow me on Goodreads
What are you diving into lately? Share suggestions in the comments!